
The path does take you through some historical landmarks that define the city. One of which are the gates to Valencia, which consist of an emence brick gate with two large towers.

Another site to remember are the orange trees that are sprinkled throughout the city. They would look fantastic during their prime time of summer here, and even during Easter which is the brink of Spring some of the Oranges had full grown oranges.

One tremendously tyring but rememberable experience was climbing the bell tower of an old cathedral. Climbing a dark staircase which seemed be the size of a fridg, walking that seemed like an endless spiral upwards. I was beginning to feel clostoraphobic after the walk and walking out of the door at the very top is like gasping for air after being locked in a air locked room. Luckily nobody farted while we were walking up. Reaching the top everybody seemed too buggered to walk as the climb up needs a rest well deserved. The view from the bell Cathedral Bell tower is one of the best in Valencia. It didn´t feel that way when I crapped myself when the large bell that I was sitting directly underneath started ringing.

After this day all I wanted to do was sleep. Katrina and I were so exhausted that we fell asleep well before 10pm.The amount of people was hectic, the transport was hectic, the city was hectic. But it´s all part of the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment