Sunday, April 20, 2008

Big Girl Making Her Move

Today Katrina and I once again visited the city, as tourists do. While on our way home on the connecting bus from the Train Station Katrina and I decided to sit on separate rows. Sometimes its good to have that extra room and space to yourself.

We were the first to get onto the bus so there was plenty of room to do so. While enjoying my spacious 2 seats to myself a quite large lady sat right next to. Out of all the spare seats that were in the bus, the rows of spare seats she decides to sit right next to me. She didn't smell too pleasant either which made the experience even worse.

If she looked like Penelope Cruz or Eva Mendez I wouldn't have complained, instead she looked like an overweight version of Ugly Betty. If she looked like Penelope or Eva I would have wanted the bus ride never to end, but it was a 10 minute bus ride that felt like 10 hours. Sitting next to me she was rubbing up against me as she was taking up 1.5 seats, while I was locked, tucked, squeezed into the corner of the back row of the bus while there were plenty of seats still available.

Katrina couldn't help but laugh and look away while I was traumatized by the moment.

No comments: