Saturday, February 06, 2010

Been a Long Time

It's been a long time since I my last personal diary blog entry.

A lot has happened in the past year. In the past year I decided to venture into business on my own. This year I'll track the progress of my business online and I'll share it all with you. The ups and downs, and if you've ever been in business for yourself. The constant quest for growth.

My business has become my life at times. Even though I may not be on as much money if I were to work for someone else. Doing things on my own allows me to be credited for the work I do rather than someone else. It allows me to be rewarded for what I do, which is probably the most satisfying feeling in anything. The other most beneficial factor behind what I do is also that I'm now able to be as creative as I can be and learn as much as I can. Rather than being limited to a task and set to do that task as fast as I can while managers number crunch to get more profit.

This year I set out to track all of the dramas and all of the highs of what I experience so that I can look back and see where I've come from through this online journal.... Let's share the world together.

No comments: