It's been a long while since I've written in my Blog. How fast time can fly by when you're on the constant fly of travelling on Trains, Flights, Sightseeing, and lapping it up in Hostels.
Katrina and I arrived back in Australia approximately 3 months ago, which means that I've been outdated in my blog by about 5 months. So from here on in it's going to be somewhat of a journey down memory lane of the places we've seen and experienced, unforgettable moments... some forgettable but most of all the life changing journey that we've been through.
The past year has been a big learning experience for the both of us. One experience I'll never chnage for anything and something I'll do tomorrow if I could all over again and again. People have always said that when you travel you want to go back. After experiencing it, I can understand why. For me it was the simplicity behind just having my backpack, living scarce, and just cherishing the moment that made it all the worth while. Not having much money you seem to appreciate life more, particularly in rural mountain areas which I would do all over again.
So for now the tramping saga continues in my memory as I begin to recollect what Katrina and I have been through. Life with just a backpack... well for us a suitcase. Makes it all the worth while as you begin to appreciate what you really need in life to live off.
No comments:
Post a Comment